Monday, January 24, 2011

Thirty Years

So today I turned the big 3-0! I can't believe I have entered my 30's. I am so blessed to have an amazing husband who has stood by me so lovingly and faithfully for almost nine years. I have two amazing sons whom I love with all my heart. I am blessed with with most loving Abba I could ever ask for as well. YHWH has been so good to me and I am so very grateful. He has seen me through the valleys and the mountain tops. I have praised Him in ALL circumstances and I will seek to continue to walk in His ways.

This past year has brought about so much growth that I can't even begin to explain it all! I will not ever "arrive", but thankfully I am nowhere near where I use to be. I am a new creation! Old things have passed away!

This birthday has been the best I think so far! I have so many wonderful sister of YHWH that I have met on facebook who have been true friends and have encouraged me in my walk with the Lord these past few months. I have never felt more loved, more closer to my Heavenly Father and more blessed than I do today!

YHWH, I thank you for the work you have done in my life. I continue to be your open vessel. May I truly be the hands and feet of your Son. May I be a light in this dark world. May I be different.. may I stand out for You!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!!!! I'm so sorry I missed seeing this post on the big day. Wow, 30! I am very, very old compared to you, Sweet Rebekah!

    I hope we can get together soon...when this snow lets up and it warms up! :)

    ~Jessica XOXO

    ReplyDelete