Sunday, March 20, 2011

My thoughts aloud...

Ok, it has been a long time since I have written a blog post. I have been busy pouring over the Scriptures and just standing amazed at where these past few months have taken me. Yahweh has been SO good to me! I have been SO blessed! My husband and I are becoming more and more one (echad) in our relationship with the Creator of the universe. This journey has been amazing and I had no idea what I was missing all these years in mainstream Christianity.

Walking in the footsteps of my Jewish Messiah has been incredible. Falling in love with my Abba and delighting in obeying His instructions for righteous living. Remembering that I am saved by faith alone but that out of that faith I seek to obey and bear the fruits of my salvation. I am humbled in realizing just how much I missed for so many years and how much the Holy Spirit has revealed to my husband and I these past few months. I truly feel like David in Psalm 119 when he said over and over again just how much he delighted in the Laws of Yahweh.

I just want to share before I close this blog post some of my latest thoughts. Now that I have really come to understand the Hebrew authors of our Bible, the Scriptures are becoming more and more real to me. I can no longer understand how anyone could think that Yahweh made a covenant with gentiles. I do clearly see how Yahweh made a covenant with the House of Judah and the House of Israel.

Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jer 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
Jer 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:


And I do see that there is only one law for everyone who call themselves children of Yahweh or children of the covenant.

Exo 12:49 One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you.


Exo 20:10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
(Even the stranger keeps the Sabbath!!)


So there is only one law and the covenants were made with the House of Judah and the house of Israel only. Then what happens to the rest of us?

ph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Romans 11:16-22 (You can look that passage up as well)

So now we know that there is only one law, a covenant with only Judah and Israel and the rest of us can be grafted into the the house of Israel! Praise Yahweh! When we enter into covenant with Yahweh then we are grafted into His family! We seek to know Him more than ever and become echad (one) with Him. Our heart then begins to overflow with love for Him which then displays itself in obedience to His instructions. As a man once asked Yashua...

Mat 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
Mat 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Psa 119:1 ALEPH. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
Psa 119:2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
Psa 119:3 They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.
Psa 119:4 Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.
Psa 119:5 O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!
Psa 119:6 Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments.
Psa 119:7 I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.
Psa 119:8 I will keep thy statutes: O forsake me not utterly.
Psa 119:9 BETH. Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
Psa 119:10 With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
Psa 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
Psa 119:12 Blessed art thou, O LORD: teach me thy statutes.


I know that my life just oozes the love I have for Yahweh and for His Son, My Messiah! I can't do anything or say anything without Yahweh being part of it! I live, breathe and think Yahweh every waking moment! He is my reason to live. I wait expectantly for His return! I am betrothed to Him and I wait for my bridegroom to return. I must be ready at all times and not be caught unprepared (like the parable of the ten virgins). At any moment that trumpet will sound and I need to be ready! I look forward to celebrating His feasts that point to His Second Coming! I am rehearsing for the Marriage Supper of the Lamb!

2 comments:

  1. I honestly believe a lot of what you are writing here and feel very much similar to you, however, my husband (a born again believer) does not feel that we should keep any of the Biblical Feasts. Keep us in prayer, b/c i don't want to undermine or lack in submission either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for you Kat! I totally understand how you feel. I was the first one to really discover the Hebrew roots of the Bible. Yahweh really changed my heart and I felt compelled to keep Sabbath and His feasts. I prayed alot about it and shared Scripture with my husband. It is the sharing and discussing of Scripture that has really opened his eyes. We have been Christians our whole life, but had never studied the Scriptures like we have been the past few months. The more we study together, the more convinced we are of the Hebrew roots of our faith and the more the Bible comes alive. It takes alot to unlearn some man made doctrines and relearn some new things. I know how hard that can be. I will certainly pray for you and your hubby!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete